Planted Expo Terms and Conditions
Effective date: June 21, 2021
We can’t wait to see you at Planted Expo! By proceeding, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Health and Safety
By registering and attending Planted Expo, you agree to follow all the health and safety requirements of Planted Expo and the Vancouver Convention Centre while at the event. Before you arrive, we will communicate any specific requirements to you directly and post them on our event website and on-site event signage. Your failure or refusal to abide by any such requirements will be grounds for your removal. By attending the Planted Expo, you agree to voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposures and agree to not hold Vancouver Convention Centre or any of their affiliates including partners, sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, and venues liable for any claims related to COVID-19. You also agree to not attend Planted Expo if you feel ill or had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case.
- Please note that Planted Expo reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser (www.plantedlife.com). These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of Planted Expo ticket(s).
- The ticket(s) you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access to Planted Expo on the date/dates specified on the ticket(s). The license includes the revocable right to attending the Planted Expo.
- Please note that www.plantedlife.com and Showpass are the sole authorized source for purchasing Planted Expo ticket(s)s. If you obtain your ticket(s)(s) from any other unauthorized source, you take on the risks of those ticket(s) turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit ticket(s) and declare them as void.
- The Planted Expo ticket(s) delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that Planted Expo ticket(s) cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- Planted Expo has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the Planted Expo ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Planted Expo will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as Planted Expo starts on the date indicated on the ticket(s).
- If Planted Expo is canceled in its entirety or postponed due to any unforeseen circumstances, Planted Expo has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If Planted Expo is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/provincial announcements, strikes, pandemics, and the like. Once again, the decision of Planted Expo will be considered final.
- If Planted Expo has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Planted Expo cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket(s) sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket(s) returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket(s) preferably digitally, though printed copies are acceptable.
- By purchasing Planted Expo ticket(s), you give your consent to Planted Expo to collect certain information about yourself (name, date of birth, gender, dietary preference, email etc).
- Planted Expo does not take any responsibility for personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Planted Expo follows a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorized drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at Planted Expo and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on and you will be removed from the premises.
- Please note that you purchase Planted Expo ticket(s) of your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket(s)-bearer and the ticket(s)-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at Planted Expo!
If you have any questions or concerns about this Ticketing Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: www.plantedlife.com