Plant-based Nutritionist, Jordan Bruce, shares why it's so important to listen to your body's cues and why you can't ignore your body's hormonal needs.
By Jordan Bruce, RHN
CAN YOU AFFORD TO IGNORE YOUR HORMONAL NEEDS?
Well, it’s going to take a big toll on your body.
- 5 million suffer from PCOS
- 70 to 80% of women will develop fibroids by age 50!
- 1/10 will suffer with endometriosis during reproductive years
- 9 to 14% have heavy periods
- 12% have difficulty getting pregnant or carrying to term
- Women are 5 to 8x more likely to have thyroid problems
- 75% of those diagnosed with autoimmune diseases are women
- Chronic fatigue syndrome is 2x as likely among women
- 85% of chronic migraine suffers are women
- Anxiety is more common than among men (2x in childbearing years)
- 1/8 experience depression, 2x the rate of men
Your menstruated cycle and hormone health is IMPORTANT! The way be are living is taking a toll on our body, mind and mood.
So many women...