Feel Your Best Right Now
Apr 22, 2020
Feeling your best during times like these can be a challenge on your mind, body and spirit. Here are a few simple tips we have been implementing into our routine that have been helping the days go smoother:
- Mental health practices: ask yourself what makes you feel secure and grounded? It could be journaling, stepping outside into the fresh air, dancing like no one is watching, or practicing mindful meditation. Find what works for you and prioritize it! You deserve to take 15 minutes out of your day for yourself.
- Get your greens: try your best to have something green in *most* of your meals. We know that 100% of daily meals is a challenge, so aim for 75%! It could be adding spinach to your smoothie, sautéing baby bokchoy or steaming some frozen broccoli. Raid the freezer section for your favourite versatile greens and add a handful into each meal, we promise it is easier than it sounds!
- Get your vitamins: no surprise here! We encourage everyone to get the daily recommended amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. These vitamins will improve your energy levels, boost your mood and strengthen your immune system. We recommend our Immune Plus and Vegan D3 & B12 gummies!
- Stay tidy: don’t underestimate the effect your space has on you! Reorganizing the closet, washing the windows and vacuuming the floors in one day is both daunting and stressful, so don’t expect yourself to do everything! Pick one task a day and make sure you do it. We try to keep cleaning tasks under an hour each day so it never feels overwhelming.
Implementing these tips not only helps you, but everyone around you. Positivity is infectious! That’s why we started our Community for Immunity Campaign. Herbaland has donated 15,000 bottles of Immune Plus gummies to front-line health care workers across Canada. They are working tirelessly to keep us all safe and healthy, so we knew we needed to show our love and support. We couldn’t have done it without the help and recommendations of our community so thank you to each and every one of you!
- HerbaLand, Veg Expo 2020 Sponsor
Join our newsletter to be up to date on all things Planted!