VEGAN SNICKERDOODLE ICE-CREAM SANDWICHES:
Summer is almost here, and these ice-cream sandwiches are a wonderful, sweet addition to any gathering with family and friends. It’s also gluten-free, dairy-free and 100% vegan.
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour of choice
- 2 teaspoons cream of tarter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup vegan butter, at room temp
- 1 cup sugar of choice, we used coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint BUCK Vanilla Cool gelato
For rolling the cookies:
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add flour, cream of tartar, salt and baking soda to a large mixing bowl
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix the butter and sugar until you get a creamy texture.
- Add in your vanilla and apple sauce. Mix well.
- Slowly sift in the flour mixture until it is all combined. The...